Energy Efficiency Grants for Home Owners

Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 by Cynthia Freeney

The Government of Canada is offering grants to homeowners who complete energy efficiency retrofits based on the recommendations of a NRCan-licensed energy efficiency advisor.

The grant amount is based on the type of energy efficiency retrofit performed, and can provide funds for  improvements such as attic insulation, replacement of older combustion appliances with qualified ENERGY STAR® models.

To qualify for the grants, the home must undergo a residential energy efficiency assessment, to be performed by a licensed advisor, before and after the conclusion of the retrofits.

You can find complete information and a list of licensed advisors, at the Canadian Office of Energy Efficiency Website.

our service area

We serve the following areas

Our Locations:

Island Basement Systems
467 John St
Victoria, BC V8T5H1
Our service area