What's so Wrong with "Regular" Insulation?
Most of the Other types of Home Insulation:
- Allow air flow around or through them, causing mould and moisture problems
- Let drafts in, which make you feel cold and make you turn up the heat
- Do not completely fill cavity and do not bond to the surface they are meant to insulate
- Settle over time, falling away from surface they are meant to insulate, rendering themselves ineffective
- Lose their insulating value over time, especially when they get damp, and will have to be replaced
- Research "Actual R-value" for more information
For a free energy consultation and written estimate in British Columbia, contact Island Basement Systems today!
Home Insulation Type Comparison
Spray Foam Insulation
- Complete seal
- Stops air leakage
- Stops convection loops
- Stops wind effect
- Does not settle over time
- Lifetime warranty
- Not a seal
- Allows air leakage
- Allows convection loops
- Does not stop wind
- Settles over time
- May have to be replaced
Spray foam insulation is the option you're looking for to optimally seal your home from air leakage, wind, and convection loops for a lifetime. For your FREE spray foam insulation estimate in British Columbia, including Victoria, Nanaimo, Qualicum Beach, Langford, Campbell River, Duncan, Port Alberni, Squamish, Esquimalt, Courtenay, Powell River, Comox, Central Saanich, Sooke, Cobble Hill, Qualicum Beach, Sidney, North Sannich, Parksville and surrounding Vancouver Island contact Island Basement Systems today!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.